Thursday, January 12, 2012

TOM, DICK AND HARRY


NOTE: THIS IS A VIDEO INTERVIEW BY THIS BLOG DURING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LONDON LAST AUGUST. AND FIVE MONTHS LATER THIS SAME PERSON SAYS BAM HAS POLICY NOT RECOGNISING BLOGGERS FOR ACCREDITATION,  MAKE YOUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS READERS, IT IS OK WHEN YOU WRITE GOOD THINGS BUT BAD WHEN ONE REPORTS THE TRUTH


Day three of the Malaysian Open and I bumped into the Hon.Secretary of the Badminton Association of Malaysia Ng Chin Chai.

Having known Chin Chai since the 80's and in order to be fair to BAM, I sought clarification as to why I was not given a media accreditation.

He replied curtly that it is the policy of BAM not to give accreditation to bloggers but I was welcome to a guest pass which I declined on principle.

When further pushed as to when BAM came up with this policy, Chin Chai then in turned said that they were merely enforcing the policy set by BWF. ( I shall seek clarification from BWF as it has been indicated by Chin Chai that BWF were responsible for accreditation).

When asked when was this policy enforced by BAM, Chin Chai opted to be evasive, saying that he does not remember.

Now I find it intriguing that BAM sends me the draw, the application form for accreditation together with other media personalities, yet now claim that a policy was in place.

And what I find most disgusting is the fact that they had no issues giving me accreditation last year nor paying me for my stories that they used on their website. All along I was a blogger.

There is a simple explanation to this, some people in BAM are obviously shit scared of my blog and cannot accept the truth.

Just take a look at the media centre and you will find loads of people given accreditation and they do not even have any paper published.

Walk around and you can see Ah Chong, Ah Choy and Ah Meng wearing tags.

So if your name is Tom, Dick or Harry and you kiss ass, you will get free entry.

So next time Chin Chai, I suggest you get your facts right before you blame BWF for denying me accreditation.

Suffice to say BAM, do not tell one lie to cover another as one day you will run out of lies...